Wednesday, April 28, 2010

well I'm old

In two [2] days I'll be 58 yr. of age . It really didn't feel like it took 58 yr. to get here but yet here I am. How come I remember the confusion and greif that I felt through most of my highschool days as clearly as if it were this afternoon but, I can't remember what I said or did yesterday. That is of course some what of a falsehood but, you that are going through it know exactly what I mean. I don't feel any older than I did when I was 17 , most of the time.Untill I try jogging a mile, I pick up something too heavy, I try digging a hole in my back yard with a shovel. I try to remember the name of the person that was introduced to me 5 minutes ago.Or remember my own cell phone no. But it has come in handy a couple of times . When ask why I didn't take out the trash or pick up that mess in the door way, or build that new set of cabinets my wife wants .The answer is easy,well I'm old

No comments: