Monday, April 26, 2010

So I guess if no one is reading any of these I can say anything I want right? not only am I a wood worker I am also a conserative politically I can't honestly say I am a Republican But I know I'm not a Demacrat. I guess just by being a wood worker would remove me from the liberal [tree hugger] standing. I just have a hard time rapping my head around all the crap they spew. And I mean spew!. It really makes no since to me why they [liberals] say we need to conserve water after all there's as much water today as there was from the begining. I do understand keeping water useable , after all you can't drink heavy water. But with a little treatment you can drink grey water. All I'm trying say I think things have gotten out of hand ,not just with water but a whole bunch of stuff. Animals have been crapping out doors for centuries and its only been the last few years that it has become toxic. I heard with my own ears on a Las Vegas news broad cast some years ago that when animals deficate on the ground and then it rains all that water runs through the poop and ends up in Lake Mead, after all thats the water we drink.[quoating the city official that said it. Maybe it's from all those toxins I drank as child that has made Me the weirdo I am today Thanks for reading

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog. I must say, I don't know if anyone was reading when you wrote this, but I'm readin everything now. I know exactly what you mean. I'm a wee bit younger than you, but boy have times changed. I did have a crib with lead paint. I did stand stand up beside my dad in the car so I could see where we were going. I agree with you. If everything they say is dangerous for us these days, we all from past generations should have died off long time ago. If I let my children do half what I done, they'd take my kids away for child neglect. If my brother and I came in the house with out a cut or bruise in the evening, mom wanted to know what we were up too.
I'll get off my soapbox now.
I share you love for woodworking and look forward to reading more about your adventures in the wood shop.