Friday, April 23, 2010

brain dead

I feel that wood working is like therapy to me I can go out and lock myself in my wood shop and even if all I do is clean up { my shop needs a whole lot of clean up} in a few minutes I start to feel better. My only major problem is I never seem to get any thing clean. I have this thing about throwing out anything especially wood. You know I might need that next week. I can't afford a good dust collection system so the saw dust is out of control. there will be more coming in the future but right now I can't think of any words

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey ,
Learn a lot from your write up. Very nice understanding with users. I have a little demand from you. Can you please share about best handheld massager
. I have looking for last 2 days but did not find proper review about it. Do you mention a post?
Cheers
Bikash Roy