Saturday, August 2, 2014

Getting Old

                         


                        I find it hard to believe that its August already. I haven't got a good start on everything I wanted to get done this summer. I think my biggest problem is my age  I' m a lot slower than I use to be but I keep telling myself I'm not . I seem to have more trouble with anything that requires being on my knees I'm only good for about 5 minutes then I have to stand up and move around. My eyes don't want to work as well either I have to take my glasses off if I want to look at anything up close and then I have to spend 30 minutes looking for them. I cant tell you how many times in a day I'll measure something 2 or 3 times and still cut it wrong . Oh well that's the price we pay for life sad part about it is I feel this old and sore and I'm not old enough for retirement yet. I won't go into what other parts of my body that have either shut down or just plain don't work anymore that's a whole new blog. Thanks for looking

No comments: