Thursday, July 31, 2014

dog casket

  Well I got absolutely no response to my request about pet caskets so I ventured out on my own   I had some old pine that I had practiced routing on so I plained it down to half inch thickness . I just started cutting parts and fitting them together and this is what I came up with.
The top is made from 3/4 thick and both the top and bottom I plan to line with fabric
The casket its self measures a foot wide two feet long and 8 inches deep  .
I haven't as yet decided how I am going to attach the lid nor how I am going to finish the out side I've been thinking of just painting it white but my wife thinks it should be stained . I also plan to put a handle on either side just so it will be recognized as a casket.  Tell me what you think......Thanks for looking
 

No comments: