Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cold


It turned off cold the past couple of days not brutel cold but cold enough. my hands don't function as well as they use too . So my work in my shop has been a little sporatic because I'm a huge sissy and can't take the cold I am sorry. I have no heat in my shop so when its 32 degrees out side iy's just as cold on the inside. I have been cleaning and throwing things out mostly wood scraps I just have to force myself to do that You know I might need that 3 in. sq. peice of 3/4 plywood sometime.   I am also working on installing a dust extraction system at the same time and am having to buy the supplies one or two pieces at a time. Just let me say being on a very tight budget is no fun................Rick 

1 comment:

Bert said...

You need to hot rod your dust collector, you are killing yourself every time you start it as it is.
Serious.

http://lumberjocks.com/topics/32589

B2rtch/Bert