Monday, February 27, 2012

breakers boxes and wire

After 5 years of running my wood shop on two really heavy gauge extention cords approx. 50ft long each I am now going to install a breaker box and hard wire my shop to its own seperate 30amp service . I'm hoping thats enough to not be blowing breakers all the time. I sure am getting tired of having to run back and forth from the house to the shop every time it blows one. Everything in my shop operates on 110 so I'm thinking at this point that should be all I need. I will shoot some pics on my progress as I go ,but really what can be entertaining about wires hanging out of a wall. While this process is taking place I'm am still in clean-up mode as well as dust extraction installation. I really don't know what to do next........Rick

No comments: