Saturday, October 20, 2012

WINTERIZING

Have been really busy the past couple of weeks getting my house and out doors ready for winter.Not that its that cold yet but I didn't want to wait till the last minute and then have to do it all in the rain. I think I ve got it all done and now I can move back into my shop and start cleaning again. Still have the Router outfeed table to finish and the dust extraction for the both of them. I hope to get started this weekend I'm getting a little cranky because I'm not getting to work in my shop.. I really do get cranky and hard to be around when I don't get to work wood. I really don't know what causes it, I would call it selfishness. I like the solitude of just me in the shop its like I don't have to communicate with anyone and the wood never talks back. Sometimes I can almost forget about the outside world and thats a nice break. Any way hope to have some pictures by the end of the day....................

No comments: