Tuesday, June 19, 2012

thinking of quitting

     I've been working on my dust collection system for the past week because it needs to be done and I can't really come up with anything to do as a wood project . As many of you know I am a school bus driver and school is out for the summer so I have all day to think and plan. I am coming up with things to build its just a matter of having all the materials at my dissposal so that I can. I will post a couple of pics of what I have done with my dust extractor later this week. In the meantime look over some of my older projects. I will answer any questions any one might have or if you just want to leave a smart ass remark that would be OK too .It would be nice to see if anyone is looking at this blog. I might just stop I have not decided yet.....................................Rick

No comments: