Thursday, November 4, 2010

election

I 've heard for years the true sign of insanity is to do the same thing over and over expecting differant results. I think the state of Oregon is collectivly insane. Oregon is in the top five of the nation in unemployment Some where in the top ten as far as taxes being leveid on it's citizens And a state government that is asleep at the wheel. So this past tues what do we the proud people of Oregon do we recycled all our demecrats and added a few new ones . With an unemployment rate of almost 15 % I would say the dems policies arent working. Just my opinion but we as a state sure are stupid. I hope everyone who lives here with me enjoys the next few years I think you 're going to see a lot of changes and not many for the good..................................Rick

No comments: