Saturday, June 5, 2010

christmas crafts

Every year my wife has a holiday show at our house We have to give up a least 2 rooms to hold every thing. I cut these out with a scroll saw and she paints them. She is the one with all the talent.
She also makes other things like theamed baskets which are good for employers to buy for they're crew.I don't have any pics of those when she makes some I'll post pics then.

The holiday gift show is normally the weekend after Thansgiving and runs for three days. It gets more and more successful every year.


This year she tell's me we are going to do a larger project I can't wait to see it.



If anyone would like to order anything we can be reached thru this blog. Just type in you're e-mail address and I'll contact you...........Thanks for looking Rick




No comments: