Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have been racking my brain for weeks now trying to figure out what it's going to take to get people such as youreselves to follow me I've tried to stay away from being too politcal eventho whats going on is driving me insane .I 've tried to put up more post in the hopes I would say something that some one likes. Instead all I get is a blank screen on the comments. So tell me is the subject matter boring or typical and not unusal I have not yet moved too video which was on my mind but then you would probably throw rocks at you're computers. Should I tell you I oppose Gay marrage , Should I say I think we as a nation deserve more proof that Bin Laden is dead other than what the government tells us. Should I say "my Daddy he disowned me because I wear my Sisters clothes. He caught in the bathroom in a pair of Panty Hose"  May be I should just keep building stuff for no one to see Yea Yea thats it.................FOR NO ONE TO SEE........    I do have one person who comments from time to time and agrees freely with me Thank you Dr. I am sorry you are in pain.......................Rick

No comments: