Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's 3:45 a.m. Wed. the 25th. Boy was it a short night or what ? A lot of my problem is when I wake up thats it I can't just roll over and go back to sleep.  Almost instantly I start thinking about all the wonderful things I need to do today  while secretly knowing all along that I won't get hardly any of them done. I'm not a terribly busy person You see I'm just lazy. I'm not sure lazy is the proper word now that I put it in print,I'm more like disorganised and flighty. I'll start to do something and the first thing you know I'm off on another tangent. I have spent the better part of the last 5 years trying to clean up my work shop, I'm starting to realise that it's never going to happen, but clean is a subjective thing clean to one person is a mess to another I know I've never been able to clean anything to my wife's satisfaction and frankly I have given up thats her cross to bare..... But really what I wanted to talk about was.........  No No just kidding . I would like to hear if anyone else who might be suffering from my affliction and what they might do to overcome It. Maybe we can use this forum as kindof a group therapy. Write about anything that concerns You and we can all dicuss it together..........Looking foward to hearing from you................................Rick

No comments: