Monday, August 23, 2010

My wife brought this hame from a yard sale and ask if there was any thing i could do for it.
The first thing I did was to take it apart and sand to bare wood where possible. I dicovered that it was an old pedistal bed that had been converted.The seat was only about 14" off the floor so I took the top 4" off of the posts and attached then tp the bottoms.
I then made the front post only half the height of the rear ones and then I attached round ball to the tops of each post.I then reassembled it and painted it black I removed the padded seat and put in 1x6 peices of pine stain with cherry stain. I like the way the finished product turned out Thanks for looking

No comments: